This recipe is so simple and versatile! You can use pita chips for just about any dip, but in my opinion, they go best with hummus.
“Everything but the Bagel” Pita Chips
Servings: 8 servings
- 4 loaves pita bread I use the thinner pita bread but the smaller, thicker loaves will do.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp "everything but the bagel" seasoning I prefer the Trader Joe's brand
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- On a large baking sheet, cut loaves into about 1-2 inch squares. They don't have to be perfect, just don't make them too small that they can't hold any dip.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and crunchy.
- Toss the toasted chips in a large bowl with olive oil. Be sure to mix it well because the olive oil is what allows the seasoning to stick to the chips.
- Sprinkle in seasoning and toss with your hands.
- Keep at room temperature, and enjoy!