So rather than peeling open a bag of potato chips during your next Friday night film, take the short time to make this fun, easy and positively delicious recipe and munch away knowing that you’re actually benefiting your body.
1 bunch kale
2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1. Wash the kale and lay it on a paper towel to dry. Be sure to dry it well because excess water on the leaves will prevent them from getting crunchy in the oven
2. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
3. Use scissors to separate the leaves from the stem and cut the leaves into bite size pieces
4. Place the kale in a large bowl and drizzle olive oil over it before tossing. Sprinkle some salt and make sure it is evenly distributed
5. On a large baking pan covered with parchment paper, spread out the kale so that it isn’t overlapping and place it in the oven for about 7 minutes
6. Take the kale out, toss it in the pan to turn over the leaves and put it in the oven for another 7 minutes or until it has a crunchy consistency
1 thought on “Kale Chips”
Looks great! My wife and I will try it this weekend. We met you at Nada last night 🙂 Keep in touch!